Join Our Team
Are you a teaching artist? Join Groundswell's talented roster of artists and join a community of change agents.
Leading The Next Generation of Leaders
Each Groundswell mural follows a beautiful, transformative process, guided by the vision of our youth, artists, and community partners.
To ensure that every Groundswell project is a successful collaboration, we look for artists who are:
- Committed to our process.
- Do you understand the importance of youth development?
- Do you have flexibility for change throughout the process?
- Aligned with our mission.
- Are you willing to address and combat racism on internalized, interpersonal, institutional, and systemic levels?
- Are you willing to collaborate on art that is explicitly social justice centered?
- Authentically invested in their community.
- Do you demonstrate love for your community?
- Can you identify what impact collaboratively created art will have in your community?
Does this sound like you?
We post new opportunities on our Idealist page, which is our most up-to-date page for when we are hiring. We recruit twice a year: our main recruitment period is at the start of fall, with a second period at the start of spring.